Monday, July 16, 2012

Update!

I know I claim to have a deep & undying love for shoes, but I don't really talk much about them! My birthday just passed and I spent a portion of my birthday money on shoes <3 So I think I'll do a post all about shoes, maybe like a shoe collection! That would be fun. I love going on youtube and other blogs and seeing people's shoe collections, makeup, OOTD's. That will be fun to work on! :)  I also got FIVE pairs of new lenses to review. Even though I still have some in my collection that I haven't reviewed yet....<sigh>....It's hard to find time to do anything with my school schedule. I'm doing horribly in College Math II, time to suck it up and go to tutoring.... me + trigonometry = bad. I'm also thinking about trading in my car. I have a 2 door car and according to the insurance companies, it's a sports car. So my car insurance rates are ridiculously high, I can't afford it anymore. So I'm looking at 4 door cars atm...those car salesmen can be sooo pushy and annoying. I wish I never contacted them and just went to the dealership, they won't stop calling, emailing, its ridiculous! So between that and school life has been pretty busy! I didn't even get to do my nails last week....Anyway...enough whining lol, hopefully I can start working on this stuff soon! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment